Old Parish Church, Ossett



Old Parish Church, Ossett

Image reference: xl02083

Description: A black and white photograph of the tower of the Old Parish Church in Ossett, which was built in the Market Place in 1806 and demolished in 1866, when the new Holy Trinity Church on Church Street opened. Internal Reference: OS 87

Keywords: Church, People

Place name(s): WF5, Ossett

Date(s): 1860, 1861, 1862, 1863, 1864, 1865, 1866, 1867, 1868, 1869, 1870

Date added to archive: 02/07/2003

Original rights: Unknown

Permission rights: Ossett Library

Digital rights: WMDC Libraries and Information Services

Digital publisher: WMDC, Education and Cultural Services, Libraries and Information Services