Congregational Church, Ossett



Congregational Church, Ossett

Image reference: xl03812

Description: A black and white negative of an old print of Ossett Congregational Church on the Green. This was the third church on this site, and was opened in 1883. The last service was held here on Easter Sunday 1973, and the building later demolished. The writing on the bottom of the print names the architect as J.P.Pritchett of Darlington, dated 1882. Internal Reference: OS FOW 719

Keywords: Church, People

Place name(s): WF5, Ossett

Date(s): 1882

Date added to archive: 10/12/2003

Original rights: Mr W. Fowler

Permission rights: Mr S.Fowler

Digital rights: WMDC Libraries and Information Services

Digital publisher: WMDC, Education and Cultural Services, Libraries and Information Services